Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there are pdf files of the roster sheets available for printing? I couldn't find any myself. I lack a scanner unfortunately to just make my own copies.

Also as a unrelated question, I received my copy the other day, and it appears the counters were already punched and packaged loose. Is this common? Or did I somehow get an already used copy? I haven't gotten to break the game out yet and double check that all counters are there.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The e-edition comes with PDF rosters. Perhaps if you contact the publisher they'll give you a copy of the e-edition, since you obviously bought the print edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent a request to the Publisher as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zak965 wrote:
I've sent a request to the Publisher as well...

Thank you Gottardo!!

Eddie
http://flyingpiggames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D.
United States
flag msg tools
Sola Fide.
badge
Remembering the men of the USS Frank E. Evans.
mbmbmbmbmb
Brewtal_Legend wrote:
Also as a unrelated question, I received my copy the other day, and it appears the counters were already punched and packaged loose. Is this common? Or did I somehow get an already used copy? I haven't gotten to break the game out yet and double check that all counters are there.

The counters should arrive still as a sheet. Did you find the empty "frame" from which they might have fallen out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SpiderFighter wrote:
Brewtal_Legend wrote:

The counters should arrive still as a sheet. Did you find the empty "frame" from which they might have fallen out?

No. They were completey punched out and in a baggie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.