Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kickstarter fans....this game looks very interesting, and I’m trying to figure out if I should back it and if so, at what level. The biggest question I have is about the battle chest. If we get the legendary collector, then would we essentially have the first season that wouldn’t fit in the chest and you would have to pick your favorite 8 to do so then put the other characters in the regular box? I was hoping it could be a one strange solution for both seasons but that doesnt seem to be the case correct? Are there any picture of the battle chest in action to see how it stores things and what advantage there is to having it, ie the vactrays?
Thanks!

Also the cardboard mats from season 2 look cool and have unique cut outs to fit with the characters but from what I can see the first season is just a regular flat rectangle. Is that the case with the Roxly version of season 1 or was that just the first edition only and will be different if we buy it from this Kickstarter because it was upgraded when it went Roxley.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jared!

Right now, to contain all the heroes in one box, you would need the Battle Chest and the regular box from Season One. We don't feel a giant box to contain everything is practical as the plan is to continue for multiple seasons after this one. The extra vactrays are because S2 vactrays will be slightly different than S1 ones were, so you can substitute in S1 Heroes into your Battle Chest.

The version of Season One that Roxley is selling is actually still the Mind Bottling Games version. We are discussing if/when/how we will redo Season One in this new format, but it will not be during this campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the battle box the only source of the vac trays? They don’t come in the box right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett MacDonald
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No all the base games come with the vac trays... and they are great!

This comes with 6 trays just because it was designed for the season two trays which are a slightly different size than the season one trays... so they wanted you to be able to store season one heroes in it as well... and those trays would not fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.