Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a space rocket on the cover. Maybe you should escape in that to win the game. So maybe there will be a game 4 in the series. Forbidden Space.

https://www.facebook.com/gamewright/photos/a.101501217685407...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will those poor pawns ever get to go somewhere they are welcome?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Justice
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

"Wow, guys. I wish we'd never gone to thar crazy island. Ever since we barely escaped as it sunk, our life has been miserable. We crashed in that desert, rebuilt that ancient flying machine that fell apart in that storm, took off in that prototype rocket straight out of Jules Verne, almost got swallowed by a black hole, Crash-landed on a land lost from time, escaped dinosaurs, rebuilt the time machine, ended up in a future too horrible to imagine, but set the timestream right again, before we got thrown in an ever changing labyrinth of death traps but finally we are free, and home and I could really use a coffee. There's a diner--" (Looks up, sign reads "Forbidden Diner") "--I hate my life!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

"Wow, guys. I wish we'd never gone to thar crazy island. Ever since we barely escaped as it sunk, our life has been miserable. We crashed in that desert, rebuilt that ancient flying machine that fell apart in that storm, took off in that prototype rocket straight out of Jules Verne, almost got swallowed by a black hole, Crash-landed on a land lost from time, escaped dinosaurs, rebuilt the time machine, ended up in a future too horrible to imagine, but set the timestream right again, before we got thrown in an ever changing labyrinth of death traps but finally we are free, and home and I could really use a coffee. There's a diner--" (Looks up, sign reads "Forbidden Diner") "--I hate my life!"

That was totally wicked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sarebear62 wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

That was totally wicked!

I would totally buy that game.

Also, primo obscure quote. Kudos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

I would love it if Matt saw this and worked his next Forbidden X games around it ^^.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

I would love it if Matt saw this and worked his next Forbidden X games around it ^^.

Including Forbidden Diner?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Smoothsmith wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:
Illumas wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

Never!

Including Forbidden Diner?

Of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is?

It already has the right name! robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Where is?

It already has the right name! robot

And it comes with its own expansion:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe the rocket takes you to another age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Hiesterman
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
I wish to kill you, be at rest as to that, but to kill you quietly in a snug, remote place, where you will not be able to boast of your death to anybody
badge
Caught trouser-free in open country...
mbmbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:
Or maybe the rocket takes you to another age.

Yeah, my first though when I saw that box illustration was "Myst"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
karlhiesterman wrote:
Yeah, my first though when I saw that box illustration was "Myst"...

Yep the rocket and those buildings together made it much myst like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.