Dice Throne: Season Two» Forums » General

Subject: Season 1 box version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Heffernan
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi,

Seems there are 2 versions of season 1, which will we get if we back in this campaign? The retail version or the KS version with the fancy dice?

Doesn't bother me either way, was just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einar Örn Guðmundsson
Iceland
Reykjavík
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
mb
You get the fancy dice if you go for Legendary backer but normal as an add-on, although if they have any left with the fancy ones they will allow those as add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Heffernan
Australia
flag msg tools
Helgason wrote:
You get the fancy dice if you go for Legendary backer but normal as an add-on, although if they have any left with the fancy ones they will allow those as add-ons.

Cool, I thought that's what the KS page was indicating but its difficult to tell, has anyone from the publisher confirmed this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick t
msg tools
mbmb
having to pay $170 just to get the fancy season 1 dice is just way too rich for my blood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Heffernan
Australia
flag msg tools
lunatik4444 wrote:
having to pay $170 just to get the fancy season 1 dice is just way too rich for my blood.

Well you get a lot more than just that! Actually the custom sleeves are amazing value assuming they are decent quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick t
msg tools
mbmb
lol, now that you mention the sleeves, i'm in! hahahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.