Hide
6 Posts

Blight Chronicles: Agent Decker» Forums » General

Subject: More Information? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julius Kelly
msg tools
When are we getting more news? I want to be excited but you guys gotta give the fans something. We're dying here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point. We've been more focused on the game design and development than in the marketing but my plan is to start writing about that process soon, a bit like what I did with Superhot: The Card Game. I hope it will be fun for fans to see what changed and why.

I'll leave the proper marketing and dates to Board & Dice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dembek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
But if you have any direct questions, that you would love to have answers for - you can drop them here and we will answer them to best of our knowledge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Kelly
msg tools
gr9yfox wrote:
Good point. We've been more focused on the game design and development than in the marketing but my plan is to start writing about that process soon, a bit like what I did with Superhot: The Card Game. I hope it will be fun for fans to see what changed and why.

I'll leave the proper marketing and dates to Board & Dice!

Yeah. I still have to pick up Super Hot, but I love the theme of Agent Decker. I'm actually looking more forward to this one now. I even made a mini rule booklet for agent Decker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gentry

Cactus
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Matt_ wrote:
But if you have any direct questions, that you would love to have answers for - you can drop them here and we will answer them to best of our knowledge

Do you know what price range you're shooting for with the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperViejo wrote:
Matt_ wrote:

Do you know what price range you're shooting for with the base game?

We will try to publish this info in next week - still waiting for some prices from our manufacturers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.