Subject: Resetting the Mattel Version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juliana & Ariel
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello! We are the designers of the game and wanted to let you know that as of now (2/19/18) the refill papers on the website are still for the Kickstarter edition. Hopefully the Mattel version will be up soon, but in the meantime, if you want to reset the game using the Kickstarter puzzle pages, you will need to make the following changes:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
-P1 instructions - need to change “open pen” to “open pencil”
-the B on the back of the fortune teller should be changed to a J.
-When you put the paper with holes over the word search, change so it reads “unlocks R” instead of “unlocks G.”

Feel free to message us with any questions and enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua N
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let you know that I bought this for my siblings for Christmas and we had a blast. Funny enough, we did a “real” escape game the day before that used
a black light as well!
I’m looking forward to the sequel, and also to resetting it for my cousins to try

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Bennetts
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I also created my own instructions on how to reset the game for new players. The file on the website references parts that were in the Kickstarter version and not in the Mattel one. You can find it in the "files" section of this page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
StayAtHomeWerewolf wrote:
Hello! We are the designers of the game and wanted to let you know that as of now (2/19/18) the refill papers on the website are still for the Kickstarter edition. Hopefully the Mattel version will be up soon, but in the meantime, if you want to reset the game using the Kickstarter puzzle pages, you will need to make the following changes:

-P1 instructions - need to change “open pen” to “open pencil”
-the B on the back of the fortune teller should be changed to a J.
-When you put the paper with holes over the word search, change so it reads “unlocks R” instead of “unlocks G.”

Feel free to message us with any questions and enjoy the game!

Is this for the scripted moderated refill or the unmoderated refill?? Was this info in a campaign update I didn't notice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Refill pages for the Mattel version are now available on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.