Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
💀 I'm stoked to announce the first in the Dungeon Degenerates - Degenerate Dictionary series. An exhaustive guide to the creatures & characters of the Würstreich. This Degenerate Dictionary covers the Horrific Hunters of the Badlands. This book is full color, lavishly illustrated with lurid descriptions of the beasts & bastards of the Würstreich! Really adds another dimension to your game play. By Sean Äaberg & Eric Radey. Published by Goblinko. 28 pages, pamphlet style. 🍄

Get it here https://goblinkomegamall.com/collections/dungeon-degenerates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Who is your esteemed lexicographer?

Does it offer a phonetic pronunciation key and an etymology for the Proto-Indo-Teutonic root of Stinkendblut?

No sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My Gott & So on... It's the second Dungeon Degenerates - Degenerate Dictionary! Covering the mysterious, slippery & noxious Fishoid Freaks of the Wetlands! Profiling the degenerate denizens of the watery wastes of the Wurstreich! New from Goblinko!

Get it here.
https://goblinkomegamall.com/collections/frontpage/products/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merethif
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my, my favourite region of borderlands. I really wish you release Wetlandish Degenerate Dictionary as the last one because now the wait will be much harder, and I'd rather order all four dictionaries altogether (oversea shipping and whatnot). Maybe second Character Pack will be also available by that time (?).

Anyway, the fishoid on the cover is super cute. Now I'm wondering whether one of those new adventurers might be a fishoid themself because it seems to have somewhat similar body type (I'm thinking about the one with initials FC). Fishoid C-something? Maybe one of those fishoid hybrids from Fishmonger Camp?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How is Goblinko churning out new content at such a rapid pace?

The forums here are chock-full of fellow swamp enthusiasts, I see. Everyone and their mother uses the Bog Conjurer. And now I cannot stop thinking about having a playable Fishoid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
merethif wrote:

Anyway, the fishoid on the cover is super cute. Now I'm wondering whether one of those new adventurers might be a fishoid themself because it seems to have somewhat similar body type (I'm thinking about the one with initials FC). Fishoid C-something? Maybe one of those fishoid hybrids from Fishmonger Camp?

bang
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Tzitzimime wrote:
How is Goblinko churning out new content at such a rapid pace?

sleep is for the uninspired

Quote:
The forums here are chock-full of fellow swamp enthusiasts, I see. Everyone and their mother uses the Bog Conjurer. And now I cannot stop thinking about having a playable Fishoid.

Yeah he seems very popular. Funny - in playtesting he consistently rolled 11's on most tests regardless of who was running him, so I have come to regard him as cursed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cultofmars wrote:

My new favorite character. I love it so much... is that an egg sac?

cultofmars wrote:
Yeah he seems very popular. Funny - in playtesting he consistently rolled 11's on most tests regardless of who was running him, so I have come to regard him as cursed.

11 still has a chance of success, so I do not see what this curse is about. Although I always play with Boggy, and I have yet to get past the 2nd mission, so there might be some truth to this after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merethif
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cultofmars wrote:

bang

So FC stands for Fishoid Chef/Cook because it must be one of those famous Scrog Gelatin Cakes? :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The new Degenerate Dictionary is out now!
Meet the Tittering Terrors of the Highlands!
Get it here.
https://goblinkomegamall.com/search?q=degenerate+dictionary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
when i get home, i'm so tired. just roll over, please, i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there gonna be four of these bad boys total?

Also, any ETA on that new adventurer expansion? I'm gonna wait to order til it's all in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.