Subject: Cover tiles for 3 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Fisher
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assumed the tiles should be placed in the indicated spaces elephant side up, to block available working placement locations, but the rule book shows the number side face up with an arrow indicating placement location. Am I missing something? Are the tiles designed to change the cost of the spaces to 1 money instead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I've noticed this as well. But my best guess is that your first assumption is correct and the picture in the rules is just missleading. At least that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Califax wrote:
I've noticed this as well. But my best guess is that your first assumption is correct and the picture in the rules is just missleading. At least that makes sense.

Look closely at the number side again. There’s an X through the number to show the number is unavailable. Using the other side is probably still a better idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.