Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Sforzo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everyone.
Not clear about this one and the others similar to it:
For example, Wood Carving states: 1 Victory Point and "(2 victory points if you control a mythical island)".

Does it mean I earn 1 VP when revealed + 2 VP, if I control a mythical island? Or does it mean I earn 2 VP if I control a mythical island, otherwise I gain 1 VP?
The same question arises to me for MOAI, Hula Dancing and so on.
Do I have to treat them as a [+x VP, if I meet the conditions], when I reveal them or is a x VP OR (y VP, if you meet the followin conditions...)?

Thank you,
Cheers from Italy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 2 points if you own a Mythical Island.
It is not +2 points
All conditional A&C cards are X points, or Y points if listed condition(s) are met.

Kevin, I'm looking forward to the tournament at Prezcon this week. See you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Sforzo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank You so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the correct answer, Steve! And I'm very much looking forward to seeing you at the CoP tournament, too. Starts in just two days!!!

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.