Hide
4 Posts

After The Virus» Forums » General

Subject: Is it underrated? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dávid Venyercsán
msg tools
I bought the game two weeks ago and I really enjoy playing it. Sometimes the mission are hard but after a few tries I always manage to defeat the game and it feels really great. Unfortunately, I can't hear anything about it, and there are only a few votes on its page. Why is that? I know the graphis are horrible, but the mechanics are really cool and challenging. What's your opinion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pacemaker 67
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not widely available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dvenyercsan wrote:
I bought the game two weeks ago and I really enjoy playing it. Sometimes the mission are hard but after a few tries I always manage to defeat the game and it feels really great. Unfortunately, I can't hear anything about it, and there are only a few votes on its page. Why is that? I know the graphis are horrible, but the mechanics are really cool and challenging. What's your opinion?
Agreed.

No real buzz. Not widely available (Funagain Games only OLGS in US). A chicken or egg catch 22.

Rhado is the only reason that it popped up on my radar and it was only done as a ‘Request a Runthrough’ Level Backer request.
The zombie art (and box cover) is definitely not a positive and may cause some to pass on looking deeper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer Ghost
United States
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I have this one on my Wishlist, I won't pay 10 bucks for delivery of a tiny card game. I will wait and see if more places carry it.the art work is not that bad. Comparing it to most of today's games it is but not if you take it as a filler game and family too. I don't mind playing with the young ones as I would not let them play my other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.