Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

Been trying to find an online shop to preorder some of the upcoming Cthulhu Wars expansions, but was wondering if there were any shops int he US that charge when they ship instead of immediately?

Obviously, amazon does it that way, but they dont have any of the expansions, and if they do, they're not at the same prices as places like MM or CSI.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Smith
United States
Beach Haven
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you select paypal as the payment option at Funagain games they email you the amount to paypal them when your order is ready to ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A H
msg tools
I thought most credit card companies merchant agreements state that you will not charge until the item is in the merchant's possession and/or ships? Did this change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bootz wrote:
I thought most credit card companies merchant agreements state that you will not charge until the item is in the merchant's possession and/or ships? Did this change?

Never heard of that before, to be honest. But almost all board game specific shops I've found require full payment up front for a preorder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.