Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I have gone through the files section, but was unable to find two items I'm interested in:

1. Has anyone rewritten the rules taking into account updates and errata?

2. With separate purchases for Other Words, creature sets and deck sets, has anyone created a list that shows what goes with what if you want to stay Other World thematic?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
1. Has anyone rewritten the rules taking into account updates and errata?

You wouldn’t see something like this in the Files section. FFP doesn’t allow game material to be reprinted in fan documents. That being said, I’ve heard people asking whether FFP might do an official all-in-one rulebook, but I’ve not seen discussion of making one. I don’t think it would be especially helpful though. In spite of all the little rule cards from the various expansions, there is very little that would be added to a rulebook itself. A page on ranged AI types? Another on statuses? Two pages on new sidebag tokens?

Quote:
2. With separate purchases for Other Words, creature sets and deck sets, has anyone created a list that shows what goes with what if you want to stay Other World thematic?

I’m not sure what you mean here. Like keeping Swamp Slugs in Jargono only? It seems the Threat decks are designed to do this already. Epic threats are the only exception (as the Epic deck is used regardless of world), but they have the tag system on certain Epic threats if you want to improve the other world feel for those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.