Subject: Black Knights Archetype rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HAIDEN TROST
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hey all!
I have some custom werewolf card to share with everyone!
These add a new Card Type... The Black Knights!

The Black Knights add a couple cards that have abilities close to some in the game Mafia. the whole hook with the Black Knights, is that instead of the bad characters just choosing a player to kill at night, and that player just dying. (unless saved or healed.) The Evil team must send one of there own to do the killing. And the catch is, that some cards can effect players that visit them in the night.
Without further a do. Here are the cards.

There is the Black Knight Team!

and here are some other cards that are on their own team to add to the madness.

Now as you can see, I haven't finished the set. I still want to add a card that has the option to kill anyone who visits them in the knight, someone who swaps places in the knight, someone who saves anyone who visits them in the night, and change a few rules on existing cards. like when the priest heals someone or the body guards saves someone. that counts as visiting them. So if someone is visited by the body guard and saved, but the undead knight visits that saved player the same night, the knight either kills the body guard, or the knight is killed by the body guard. Still have to figure out the rules on that one.

Yea! hope you enjoy these new custom cards!
If you have any ideas, let me know! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.