Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well - Games Quest is fired. They're not doing their job correctly so we will be handling any issues with international orders from here on out. My apologies for selecting the wrong company for international fulfillment - we wouldn't have used them if we knew what a shitty job they were going to do. My apologies to everyone affected. We are also working with our printer to get new punch boards made to replace any damaged ones you have. Rest assured - we are working to get all of your orders correct. Thank you. Any issues with your order - please email slimey@goblinko.com & we'll get you sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They certainly have delivered many kickstarter projects in a timely and effective fashion in the past...

...but I've seen their name smeared across WAY TOO many kickstarters in the last few months, a few of which are on my list (and I'm still waiting). They've clearly dropped the ball BADLY at some point in 2017, and are struggling to recover at best.

I suspect when D.D. went to press, they were still a seemingly good option, so don't feel apologies are required on that front. But f**k yeah for firing them now if they can't do the job that they are being paid to do. Hope it's not too big of a cash hit for Goblinko. I want those expansions I know you are totally planning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.