Stuffed Fables» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Environment Card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my copy of Stuffed Fables this morning (love everything about it so far!) While doing a component check I have two potential issues with the card counts, but just wanted to make sure before I contact Plaid Hat:

1. Seem to be missing one "Environment" card: the rulebook says there should be 8 total. I have 7 total.
- I have the following cards (not sure if these are spoilers, so hiding for now):
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Water; Darkness/Low Visibility; Walls/Barriers; Fire; Windy; Leap Spaces; Hiding Spots

2. Curiously, I also have an extra "Item" card: the rulebook says there should be 46 total. I have 47 total.
- I did look for a card list on BGG, but didn't see one currently, so not sure what might be the extra one.
- Didn't want to list out every card name if possible (since, again, there are 47 of them)...but I did notice there were two copies of:
"Candy"
(there is the same exact artwork/text/etc on both cards.
- Also have two copies of:
"Juice Box"
(there's different artwork on each of these cards, so assuming there's supposed to be two of these).

Wondering if maybe I got an extra "Item" card at the expense of an "Environment" card? Anyone have some advice or info they can offer regarding the above? I can definitely list out all of the "Item" cards if need be, just let me know if I need to go through that exercise and I'll post them here.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mookiestix wrote:
Just opened my copy of Stuffed Fables this morning (love everything about it so far!) While doing a component check I have two potential issues with the card counts, but just wanted to make sure before I contact Plaid Hat:

1. Seem to be missing one "Environment" card: the rulebook says there should be 8 total. I have 7 total.
- I have the following cards (not sure if these are spoilers, so hiding for now):
Water; Darkness/Low Visibility; Walls/Barriers; Fire; Windy; Leap Spaces; Hiding Spots

2. Curiously, I also have an extra "Item" card: the rulebook says there should be 46 total. I have 47 total.
- I did look for a card list on BGG, but didn't see one currently, so not sure what might be the extra one.
- Didn't want to list out every card name if possible (since, again, there are 47 of them)...but I did notice there were two copies of:
"Candy"
(there is the same exact artwork/text/etc on both cards.
- Also have two copies of:
"Juice Box"
(there's different artwork on each of these cards, so assuming there's supposed to be two of these).

Wondering if maybe I got an extra "Item" card at the expense of an "Environment" card? Anyone have some advice or info they can offer regarding the above? I can definitely list out all of the "Item" cards if need be, just let me know if I need to go through that exercise and I'll post them here.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Did you check the story discovery decks? I believe hiding spot gets introduced through a storybook entry. And it may instruct you to take it from the discovery deck of that story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I thought about that as well....however, I did do a count on the Discovery deck based on what the rulebook says should be in that deck: it says it should have 40 cards in it, which I do have 40 cards....also, it was sealed in it's own pack separately from all the other cards, so was assuming all of those cards were not part of the counts listed for the other card sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an additional environment card in the discovery deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Jerry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.