7 Posts

Sagrada» Forums » General

Subject: New Promo Card - Tabletop Day 2018 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
Floodgate Games has announced a brand new promo window card for Tabletop Day 2018...

Quote:
We are excited to announce that Sagrada will have an exclusive promo for International Tabletop Day on April 28, 2018! Make sure to talk to your FLGS to see if they will be involved this year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
Here's a better view of the card, front and back...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Something to look forward to in April. Will definitely have to pick this one up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
tawnos76 wrote:
Something to look forward to in April. Will definitely have to pick this one up.
Something for me to look forward to not a single local store carrying, based on past years' events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I think new tools and objectives would acctually be compelling compared to new windows.

I don't start playing and think, man I have seen this window 3 times already, this is going to be the same game all over again.
But new objectives, and new tools, that will add some new and cool stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
jooice wrote:
To be honest, I think new tools and objectives would acctually be compelling compared to new windows.

I don't start playing and think, man I have seen this window 3 times already, this is going to be the same game all over again.
But new objectives, and new tools, that will add some new and cool stuff.

Well, with a forthcoming expansion we’ll all be getting more objectives and tools soon, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How the heck is that window with all of the colors only a level 3 difficulty!?! I realize there are no numbers, but certain colors tend to get snatched up early due to the hidden objectives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.