BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Seeking Play Testers

Subject: TTS: Mutual Playtesting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Blackburn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm currently looking for some blind play testing of my game. In return for play testing my game, I'll get a group together to play test your game, I can fill out a survey or even screen record the game if you'd like.

Name: Wardens of Pandora's Vault
Type of Game: Set Collection, Dice rolling
Play time: About 1hr
Rules: Currently ~10 pages.
Target Age: 12+

Premise: The cleaner left the door open to Pandora's vault and all the monster have escaped! As a warden it's your duty to recapture them.

Stage of Development: We're currently looking to thoroughly play test the game to see if anything needs tweaking/re-balancing. We've had some play tests and are going to more events in the future.

Play testing needed: 3-6 players. Need some kind souls to do a blind play test. We'll send the rules and the save files needed to play in Tabletop Simulator. Looking for all the feedback we can get. If possible a recording of the play session would be amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Blackburn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
If anyone is interested, you can have a read of the rules here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjxk70a1okpaxjx/WOPV_Rulebook_Feb2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Digby
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Happy to go through the rules for you but can never get my head round simulators I'm afraid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.