Subject: Village temple rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Sum
United Kingdom
Sutton coldfield
West midlands
flag msg tools
I presume the village temple will automatically heal one of your wound when you visit the village. But do not understand the wording on the board and rulebook regarding if you place 1 or more cards in your hand back to the top deck you can heal extra wound.

So from my understanding if l want extra heal . I have to return one my card l'm holding back to the top deck, l can used that card again on my next turn?

Before l return the card back top deck l can use the card to purchase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I beleive so. The order of operations is buy a card, heal one, upgrade one, then do the action of the building. So depending on where you go you can heal an extra, upgrade an extra, ect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Summy76 wrote:
I presume the village temple will automatically heal one of your wound when you visit the village. But do not understand the wording on the board and rulebook regarding if you place 1 or more cards in your hand back to the top deck you can heal extra wound.

So from my understanding if l want extra heal . I have to return one my card l'm holding back to the top deck, l can used that card again on my next turn?

Healing the extra wound is not conditional on returning any cards to the top of your deck. The option is there for you to save cards you may not need this turn that you think would be helpful next turn, but you don't have to put any back on top of your deck if you want them all for your village turn this turn. That being said, any cards you put back on top of your deck will not be available to you this turn, but you will draw them back up at the end of the turn so you will have them for next turn.

Edit: Oops, you do have to put at least 1 card back on top of your deck at the beginning of the Temple visit as pointed out below. For some reason my braid got the word "may" in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rogue148 wrote:
Summy76 wrote:

Healing the extra wound is not conditional on returning any cards to the top of your deck. The option is there for you to save cards you may not need this turn that you think would be helpful next turn, but you don't have to put any back on top of your deck if you want them all for your village turn this turn. That being said, any cards you put back on top of your deck will not be available to you this turn, but you will draw them back up at the end of the turn so you will have them for next turn.

Very useful if you need to go to the Village to heal and want your level 3 Hero that's in your hand next turn for a Dungeon run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Reese
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Placing one or more cards on top of your deck is the first thing that you must do upon visiting the temple. One must pay their proper respects. Then you may heal an extra wound if you wish.

If you’re looking to heal two wounds without putting cards back on top of your deck, then you may always visit the bazaar and pay four gold for a potion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Sum
United Kingdom
Sutton coldfield
West midlands
flag msg tools
So it does not matter how many cards l return to top deck. I still only get one extra heal only.

Do I also able use cards to purchase goods or hero s( not upgrade) before I return to top deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Molander
msg tools
mbmb
Summy76 wrote:
So it does not matter how many cards l return to top deck. I still only get one extra heal only.

Do I also able use cards to purchase goods or hero s( not upgrade) before I return to top deck?

You must return one or more, and then you heal 1 regardless of how many you returned. And later you will also get to heal another 1 because that's just part of a village turn regardless of where you go.

You return the cards immediately, before using any abilities or counting gold. You announce you're going to the village, you reveal your hand, you choose where to go, you place your champion figure on the temple, you return 1 or more cards, heal 1, then move on with the rest of your village turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.