Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the very first turn, I rolled 4 avalanches and 1 pick axe. There isn't much point in resting in the first turn since any oxygen collected would result in an overfill. So, if I choose to climb there is an immediate bust due to avalanche. So, to confirm, no oxygen is expended and no movement occurs? The rules are clear that no climbing is done on a bust, but what about expending the oxygen for the rolled pickaxes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HolisticDeveloper wrote:
On the very first turn, I rolled 4 avalanches and 1 pick axe. There isn't much point in testing in the first turn since any oxygen collected would result in an overfill. So, if I choose to climb there is an immediate bust due to avalanche. So, to confirm, no oxygen is expended and no movement occurs? The rules are clear that no climbing is done on a bust, but what about expending the oxygen for the rolled pickaxes?

Ouch! Sorry for the rough first turn! In that case, you would neither gain nor lose anything, and your turn would end. Hopefully the next roll favors you a bit more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.