Subject: Missing Scoundrel cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Scoundrel's hand size is 9. I count only 8 level 1 cards and 2 level X cards (also, only 1 level 6 card).

I'm assuming this is not normal?

Need to go check all the other components now :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Scholz
Germany
Gütersloh
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct in thinking there are cards missing. In general the number of level 1 cards should match the characters hand limit + 3 level x cards and two cards for each level beyond level 1.

However I would advice against checking the locked envelopes for missing components. That would spoil quite a bit of content and Isaac has often stated that he has the intention of sending out replacement parts even years from now so you can get everything fixed even if you only unlock stuff in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
check also if the cards are not stuck together, sometimes that happens aswell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately not. Sent a replacement request, hopefully it doesn't take too long though I'm skeptical given how this game is instantly sold out everywhere...they're probably in full production mode already.

Anyone have any experience with customer support/replacements recently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thespaceinvader -
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
You can check what cards you're missing here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8ppELln5Z0rLXdW... so you know what to order in replacement - though bear in mind these aren't the final versions, though they're mostly correct.

You can definitely find the final versions online so you could potentially print and sleeve copies in the interim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'm just gonna swap in an X card for now so it's not the end of the world. Looks like I'm missing Smoke Bomb and Swift Bow (too bad, that one looks good)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoke Bomb is great, for the top and the bottom. Swift Bow is not great. I wouldn't be too sad to be missing that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schoaff
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fatesadvent wrote:

Anyone have any experience with customer support/replacements recently?

I was missing one of the minis. Earlier this month I filled out the online form requesting one. It took about one week to receive a reply that it was being mailed to me and it was in my mail box about a week later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At me!
badge
For the Marquise!
mbmbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
Snooches wrote:
However I would advice against checking the locked envelopes for missing components. That would spoil quite a bit of content and Isaac has often stated that he has the intention of sending out replacement parts even years from now so you can get everything fixed even if you only unlock stuff in the future.

Except that it takes years (or at least months) to get replacement components. At least it seems like that is the case so far, given the production and distribution issues.

They had a delay in getting the boxes that are being used for replacements. Now that they have them, it should go smoother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thinsilver wrote:
JayJ79 wrote:
Snooches wrote:

Except that it takes years (or at least months) to get replacement components. At least it seems like that is the case so far, given the production and distribution issues.

They had a delay in getting the boxes that are being used for replacements. Now that they have them, it should go smoother.

good to know that things have started to get better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.