Tiny Epic Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sword & Staff Becoming Exhausted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. For the sword, when doI get the bonus fist? Do I have to spend power to get the fist, or do I get it while spending power on other things? Same question for the staff. Do I get the bonus mushroom while spending power on other things? Or, do I have to spend power only for the mushroom?

2. If a hero completes a temple quest, kills a goblin, or learns a +2 spell, what happens if he becomes exhausted? What does he end up getting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You have to spend the power on the item. If you want fists you need to spend power for each fist. If you want to go up the Magic Track you need to spend 1 power for each step you wish to advance.

2. If you become exhausted you'd get nothing. All Heroes return to your castle and you start back with 3 power and 6 health regardless of Goblins killed or spells learned. Your max is still higher but this is where you start again. It's pretty devastating. You do not get the benefits from completing temples or advancing the spell track. You get the benefits when you Rest. If you don't Rest you don't get them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get the max Health increase from killing the goblin? Do you get to keep the goblin you killed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Korossy
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The goblin isn't actually killed until you rest. If you kill the goblin and then become exhausted yourself, you return to your castle and the goblin regains its health (unless another hero manages to attack it with the bow, I suppose).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes and Yes.

See page 16 of the rulebook.

Edit: Page 16 reads "Collect the goblin token immediately". AS SOON AS YOU KILL IT, collect the goblin token and move up your max health. If you are then later exhausted, you still keep the token and the max health increase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Korossy
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoop -- my bad. Matthew is completely correct. I'll have to keep that ib mind myself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.