Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
In a game I played, the Bandit Archers took their turn. Later in the same round, we opened a door and spawned Bandit Archers in the new room. Do the new Archers have a turn this round, since the other ones already had their turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kornetmuse kornetmuse
France
flag msg tools
ShinyFirefly wrote:
In a game I played, the Bandit Archers took their turn. Later in the same round, we opened a door and spawned Bandit Archers in the new room. Do the new Archers have a turn this round, since the other ones already had their turn?

Yes and just after the end of your turn.
Besides, you don't flip another monster card for them. Even if you've cleaned all Bandit archers in this round before opening the room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
ShinyFirefly wrote:

Indeed they do
Page 19 of the rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the replies. We did it wrong in the scenario but lost anyway. Time to try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
just to clarify terminology:
you are talking about revealing enemies, not spawning.

spawning is a different mechanic that is only used in certain scenarios to add additional monsters into an already revealed room when certain conditions are met.

Spawned monsters have slightly different rules than Revealed monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.