Hide
5 Posts

Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn» Forums » General

Subject: Lulu still unavailable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Sonnanburg
msg tools
I remember Lulu was available exclusively through Plaid Hat, but I was waiting to see if there was a box expansion so I could order things together. Now the card is listed, but is not available. Anywhere. I couldn't find any info on this anywhere. Does anyone know if this is deliberate and meant to continue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about whether they'll reprint her or not, but Lulu was made available in the past through other resellers (CoolStuffInc still has an "out of stock" listing, for instance). So presumably if they do reprint her, it'll be possible to grab her outside of the PHG store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DonRaccoon
Scotland
Dundee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted PHG on 22nd Jan and they said "we are expecting a restock very shortly on our webstore"

So your grandkids might be able to buy her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to get mine from another BGG user here on the geek market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ling
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I sent plaid hat a few messages, asking them when she would be available, and have gotten no replies. I'm starting to suspect she's just out of print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.