Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sadler
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the first print run wasn't huge. The publisher decided to spend more of the funding on the quality of the print run than the quantity. Which, after seeing the final product, I can agree was the right call. So, we will be running another Kickstarter after our Brook City campaign to fund a reprint of the game for retail. Hopefully, with the first print run out in the wild, the reprint Kickstarter will bring in a lot more backers to unlock some more cool stuff for both new backers and backers of the first campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
New campaign with new stuff to unlock? Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Sorenthion wrote:
Well, the first print run wasn't huge. The publisher decided to spend more of the funding on the quality of the print run than the quantity. Which, after seeing the final product, I can agree was the right call. So, we will be running another Kickstarter after our Brook City campaign to fund a reprint of the game for retail. Hopefully, with the first print run out in the wild, the reprint Kickstarter will bring in a lot more backers to unlock some more cool stuff for both new backers and backers of the first campaign.

Thanks. Sounds like a late pledge will be the fastest way to get a copy then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great to hear there are future plans to support this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorenthion wrote:

YES!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pleng
Thailand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm afraid I can't get it at retail. So I ordered a dice pack and normal edition via backerkit #nomoreexpansion #teamcoregameonly. They didn't charge my card yet. Hopefully, my order is still in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I did the same but now someone has told me ordering the core game doesn't get you the stretch goals, which really stinks. Now I'm thinking of cancelling my order...or upgrading it. But I'm not so certain I want to shell out the kind of money required for the upgraded version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pleng
Thailand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, the core pledge doesn't say you'll get stretch goals. Might be better to wait for retail if you only want the core but I'm not sure if it has many left so I bought it and they charged me already

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Sorenthion wrote:

bring cool new stuff for the new backers and backers of the first campaign? How would the backers of the old campaign get stuff if they dont back the reprint? also does "backers of the first campaign" include late backers too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.