Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angel A
Greece
Athens
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So just saw that, weird that kickstarter exclusive is also in the picture.

https://www.shop4world.com/board-game-expansions/zombicide-r...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Possible they backed the kickstarter to resell stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a KS exclusive. If you want it, I'd preorder it. It will be going for 4x that much on eBay (even if it sits out on eBay for years).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
Boo!
mbmbmbmbmb
And at that price it's a bargain!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
They worked out the retailer pledge system a few KS ago. It is very common to see exclusives resold now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/board-games/50197-zombicide-ra...

Some of the other were pretty close to what I bought them for during the kickstarter and some were cheaper http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/board-games/50199-zombicide-fa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Ocampo
Germany
Lemgo
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
I asked waylandgames and they said its not with the KS exclusives :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ive seen the exclusives show up (for preorder, granted) on various sites for cheaper than I paid for them and it's been quite the bummer. Makes me regret getting the addons in the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I am aware that Asmodee have a limited number of Kickstarter exclusives available to retailers when they eventually come out (which might be some time after 27th April, which is the retail release date for the starter set). Therefore some retailers may have some stuff. This means it might be possible, for a short time, to buy them at lower prices than ebay. Alternatively, the retailers can choose their own prices, so they may still come in at high prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kinda sad to see the boxed expansions selling on Wayland there for less than they were during the campaign for KS backers. I don't care about KS exclusives turning up, but when you support a game early on KS, you should really be rewarded with at least as good a price as you would get at retail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matej
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
...too low
badge
People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jjdelanoche wrote:
It's kinda sad to see the boxed expansions selling on Wayland there for less than they were during the campaign for KS backers. I don't care about KS exclusives turning up, but when you support a game early on KS, you should really be rewarded with at least as good a price as you would get at retail...

Yeah, I paid ~20 euros for Rat King & Swamp Troll just to see it's for 15 on wayland. 5 euros cheaper is not much, but 25% cheaper...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I am aware that Asmodee have a limited number of Kickstarter exclusives available to retailers when they eventually come out

Unless I've missed something (and I feel like if I had it would have shown up in a quick Google search--which it didn't), CMON is not owned by Asmodee. Maybe you're confusing them with FFG, who are owned by Asmodee?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam ko
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When the add-ons for massive darkness appeared in retail for a lower price than during the KS, I asked CMoN to refund me the difference and they said yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I am aware that Asmodee have a limited number of Kickstarter exclusives available to retailers when they eventually come out

Unless I've missed something (and I feel like if I had it would have shown up in a quick Google search--which it didn't), CMON is not owned by Asmodee. Maybe you're confusing them with FFG, who are owned by Asmodee?

Asmodee are the main distributors for Zombicide (and other CMON products) in Britain, and also distribute to Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.