Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I recently bought the Dungeon Saga base set and the cards are missing. I sent Mantic an email over a week ago and have heard nothing. Has anyone else had any luck with Mantic and replacements? This isn't great as I cannot play the game I paid for...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their response time for this sort of thing is definitely longer than a week. So it doesn't surprise me that you haven't heard yet, but within the next few weeks I would expect you'll receive a response and I would imagine have the cards sent to you. In my own experience I would not describe their customer support as fast, but I've always been responded to and taken care of it eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantic always comes through
I'd shoot out another e-mail to them
they are a small company though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I needed connectors for a Deadzone terrain set and it took a week or so for them to respond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Eventually they will send you everything. Just be patient. They always deliver. I am speaking for 3 cases that I had missing product from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know guys - thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.