Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just happened to see this on Kickstarter, and it caught my eye. The artwork and gameplay looks pretty good. I haven't backed yet, but I'm watching it. Too bad there isn't more advertising to get this out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kira Peavley
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
We have a lot of advertising running and more on the way! Suprised you aren't seeing it but glad you let us know. I will make sure we are fully optimized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ribera
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only found out about it today because of the adverts! Watched Rahdo run through it and I'm sold! I'm going to talk it up as much as I can. Can't wait to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is really extremely enjoyable.

It is unique thanks to an Area Control is nothing classic: Control is very temporary and that's surprising. I have never encountered that before and fell in love with that concept. Maybe for lack of gaming culture.

I think there's a live play soon so that can help discover the game better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game play looks really unique to me, I hope they do well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
offdutyninja wrote:
We have a lot of advertising running and more on the way! Suprised you aren't seeing it but glad you let us know. I will make sure we are fully optimized.

I haven't seen any ads here on BGG. That's usually where i see most of the new kickstarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've started posting to my peeps on Facebook, hoping for a grass root movement to take over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
offdutyninja wrote:

I haven't seen any ads here on BGG. That's usually where i see most of the new kickstarters.

I saw it on the front page top banner yesterday.

A few more thumbs and some images will be reaching the front page.

Kolossal has also been hyping it up on Facebook, but that only hits followers that may have already been predispositioned to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Burke (The Chubby Meeple)
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
crinaya wrote:
tlee33 wrote:
offdutyninja wrote:

I saw it on the front page top banner yesterday.

A few more thumbs and some images will be reaching the front page.

Kolossal has also been hyping it up on Facebook, but that only hits followers that may have already been predispositioned to buy.

Exactly! And, we have been able to get Kami-sama to hit the Hotness (#25 now!) and expect it to continue to climb which will certainly help get more eyes on the campaign. In terms of adding to the "grassroots" movement, feel free to share links to our images on your social media channels and encourage friends and family to thumb, comment, and subscribe to the images (and the game itself). Every little bit helps and we have an amazing community of support through all of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird, still haven't seen it here on BGG and I've seen so many of the other kickstarters advertised over and over.

But anyway...I'm an official backer now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aj Lambeth
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
SQUEEK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for your support Terence, and for letting others know about our game. We're still a small company so its word of mouth that keeps us in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Scaggs
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hensharo wrote:
We're still a small company so its word of mouth that keeps us in the game.

That depends on how you measure size. I think you're getting pretty Kolossal already. Ok. I had to. sorry.

I've seen quite a few mentions about the game in the social-sphere. The gorgeous art definitely makes it noticeable when scrolling through feeds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.