Subject: Excellent Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesco
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can see from the image below, I have received an unexpected positive answer to my request from FFG/Asmodee:

So, for the moment, everything's good... I will let you know if we'll come to an happy end

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Kaplan
United States
South Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have had a positive experience with Asomdee. I wrote them about a misprinted Splendor chip. They sent me a replacement for free. I know that it was a small thing, but I think it goes a long way.

I hope to see them keep up with good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Kristensen
msg tools
Mr. Panci wrote:
As you can see from the image below, I have received an unexpected positive answer to my request from FFG/Asmodee:

So, for the moment, everything's good... I will let you know if we'll come to an happy end

I submitted a ticket february the 9th about some missing figures in a new game I purchased (Descent 2nd edition), and february the 14th they updated the ticket with the exact same answer: "We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.".

Only problem is I haven't received it yet. I live in Denmark so I figured, that it was gonna take a while but wanted to hear how long i should expect. So I wrote them again and on february the 27th they answered me, that my figures have been sent to their partners in the UK, and that they will send it to me when they receive it. That's one month today without seeing my figures and I have no possibility of tracing the package to see where in the process they are.

I hope that you receive your replacement parts soon.

Kaizer

Edit: I received my miniatures on april the 4th - about 1½ month after they answered my ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.