APBA Major League Baseball Master Game» Forums » General

Subject: Great website found... thought I would share rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Teets
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
So, I am constantly looking for ways to make things easier to play the game. One thing that I have found is a website that helps you create APBA baseball cards for anyone with stats.

http://www.compuducksports.com/cardcomp/

I am in process of creating the 2014 Lynchburg Hillcats to put them in my league. You can also use the site to print off all the players from 1950-current if that suits you better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Woody
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the 1942 International League using this same website, circa several years ago, and am nearing 30 games for each club. If I didn't already have so many baseball seasons from the parent company, over 50 at last count, I might take the time to make another minor league season. Alas, there are just so many days in a lifetime . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Teets
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I am in the process of creating the 2017 Mercer Bears, 2017 Florida Gators, and 2017 Clemson Tigers (the local college team, last year's College World Series champ, and my favorite college team) using the site. I also plan on using it for the 2008 US Olympic Baseball team and the two minor league teams in my area (the Macon Bacon and Savannah Bananas) at the end of this year's season to have them all as playin games for my league.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.