3 Posts

Sherlock 13» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about the rules... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David DS
Spain
flag msg tools
My sister gave me this game as a Christmas present (the Spanish/Portuguese version published by Morapiaf) but I haven't had the chance to play it yet. I have read the rules but there's something I don't understand. There are three actions: Investigation 1 (asking all the players who has a specific symbol), Investigation 2 (asking to a single player how many of the specific symbol they have), and then the Accusation.
Well, my doubt of the rules is about Investigation 2, I know and understand that I am asking a single player about an icon/symbol, but should I ask him/her secretly or can the other players hear that player's answer?
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Atlanta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fashiondav wrote:
Well, my doubt of the rules is about Investigation 2, I know and understand that I am asking a single player about an icon/symbol, but should I ask him/her secretly or can the other players hear that player's answer?
Thanks a lot!

My understanding is that all questions and answers in this game are public information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DS
Spain
flag msg tools
This is what I supposed but the rules are quite vague at this point and I wanted to double check.
But definitely, this seems easier and a more logical way to play, so I'll play as you said, all questions and answers spoken aloud.
Thanks Amanda!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.