tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
kurczaczekx wrote:
I'm interested in buying

I think nobody needs to sell the pledge - it should be enough to just add additional copies to their pledge. Obviously, they would be shipped together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they do the same as lords of Hellas you'll be able to late pledge anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
If they do the same as lords of Hellas you'll be able to late pledge anyway

Was the price higher in late pledge or the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea click on late pledge button and compare yourself as late pledge is still up on kickstarter page at the moment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
At the moment Late Pledge button only leads to the newsletter subscription unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Frost
msg tools
I heard someone toss out "1-2 months" after the KS as to when late pledges will open up. My biggest questions is: will the late pledge offer all Kickstarter stretch goals, add-ons, etc?

I eagerly await late pledge to open up.. found out about this game after the Kickstarter period.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
I got mail from the creator on KS that it will be 2-3 months before pledge manager opens. I hope there will be the same prices and options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
I'm interested in buying

I'm a day 1 pledger (free Medic Addon)... I'm planning to try to get to retailer pledge by asking friends & foes... Issue is: we'll order in french... I don't know how it can work for you :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
Aarcana wrote:
kurczaczekx wrote:
I'm interested in buying

I'm a day 1 pledger (free Medic Addon)... I'm planning to try to get to retailer pledge by asking friends & foes... Issue is: we'll order in french... I don't know how it can work for you :/

Thanks for offering but yeah... french is not an option, unfortunately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lalo LoL
msg tools
mb
tpgrove wrote:
I heard someone toss out "1-2 months" after the KS as to when late pledges will open up. My biggest questions is: will the late pledge offer all Kickstarter stretch goals, add-ons, etc?

I eagerly await late pledge to open up.. found out about this game after the Kickstarter period.

Hopefully they do the same as other companies like Mythic Games and include all SG from the campaign (except KS exclusives that I think was not the case with Nemesis), I missed this one and it looks very good... I'm looking forward for a late pledge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.