4 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » Rules

Subject: About exploring expension island rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zanlin phon
Taiwan
flag msg tools
I know that lofoten may only be explored before T3 with one of Shetland or Faroe being explored. Does there exist similar restriction to the island orkney and Tierra del Fuego?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tolman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am getting what you are asking, all Islands flip according to what turn it is, per the track under the feast area. Flipped islands stay on the board until explored.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Se Ven
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
mbmbmbmbmb
Lofoten behaves like the Shetlands. That is, it flips over at the start of Round 3 (of the long game) and can be explored using the first space in the exploration row, using 1 viking and requiring a whaling boat, a knarr or a longship. It doesn't require you to have explored the Shetlands or Faroe first (in fact it's not possible to explore Faroe first).

Once it has been flipped to Orkney it is still explored using the first action space in the exploration row, using 1 viking and requiring a whaling boat, a knarr or a longship.

Tierra del Fuego does not flip over on any round (though I believe silver is added to it like for any of the other islands) and may be explored using the third action space in the exploration row, requiring 3 vikings and a longship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zanlin phon
Taiwan
flag msg tools
Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.