Digital Blaine
msg tools
I don’t have the cash to spend $200 Cdn on this game right now but I’m really interested in it. Do you think the base game, Embers, and Missions & Powers will be available in retail around Christmas time? (I’m ok with not getting the extra coins or Sellsword). Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be able to order it straight from Far Off Games in the fall. I would not bet on it being readily available at retail, because print runs are not very big and demand has been high. You might get lucky, though, and there will probably be another kickstarter for the game at a later stage too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so. I hit car repair issues and had to cancel my pledge at the last minute... I'm hoping they'll run it again so I can try and pick it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too late now, but with most Kickstarters, as long as you leave your pledge in for $1, it will give you access to their pledge manager when it goes online months after the campaign ends and you can add things then. I've had to do that for several games in the past.

They should have the game available after the campaign on the official website for a bit. Keep an eye out, and join their newsletter, as they do tend to sell out rather quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trogdor The Burninator
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Too late now, but with most Kickstarters, as long as you leave your pledge in for $1, it will give you access to their pledge manager when it goes online months after the campaign ends and you can add things then. I've had to do that for several games in the past.

Yes. Solid advice.

Don't cancel your pledge! You'll have plenty of time to save your pennies. Otherwise...the Embers expansion sold out very quickly, and I bet it will again. You may not have another crack at this for a long time. Plus, you'll be missing out on the Sellsword. That was something I've had to suffer, but not any more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stone
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got my copy second hand on eBay, so there's always that possible avenue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully it will be available via retail - that's the plan!

Regarding canceling pledges - you can still pledge late via the pledge manager that will open soon, so that's no problem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.