Popular Tags: [View All]
Ali Maleki Ghomi
Iran
Tehran
Tehran
msg tools
mbmb
Hi I had the following situations that need clarification:

1- When you use a capability card to augment a card already in your tableau and thus place a corresponding unit or cube do you still have to pay players which have tribes in the location?

2- when as a result of a successful topple you clear your tableau which contains cards that had the leverage impact and thus you have to pay back the amount of money, what happens if you don't have money to pay? I know that you must discard a card from your tableau for each Rupee that you cant payback but in this case isn't the tableau already taken in my hand?

3- Some cards (eg. Slavery Abolition act and Benign Neglect) instruct players to gain rupees. where does this money come from? from outside the game akin to what happens for leverage or from the market? if it is from the market what happens if there isnt enough money for all eligible players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes. See J7.2.2 of living rules

2. Not sure here, but you may have to discard from hand.

3. Gaining rupees generally comes from the bank/supply. Have to see the exact language of the card to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Maleki Ghomi
Iran
Tehran
Tehran
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Cagey, I am hoping Cole can shed more light into these issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
pishva wrote:
Thanks Cagey, I am hoping Cole can shed more light into these issues.

I replied to the thread copy of this over in the core game rulebook. Sorry I got to this so late!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.