Subject: Stormland mirror on Guardian turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean OhEigeartaigh

Somerville
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we got to the final turn against the guardian. My wife had the stormland mirror in her hand already when she drew her extra cards. The rules state that the guardian is the final turn. However, the card enables an extra turn. We decided to allow her to take the extra turn but only drawing the 5 her hp allowed. She got enough attack the guardian again. She was beating me soundly regardless so the extra xp/vp didn't matter but it seemed a bit OP.
Did we play this correctly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't read the rules with a fine-toothed comb, but generally in games like this, there's a "Cards > Rulebook" rule, so I'd go with "You played it right."

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Reese
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Ogrety wrote:
When we got to the final turn against the guardian. My wife had the stormland mirror in her hand already when she drew her extra cards. The rules state that the guardian is the final turn. However, the card enables an extra turn. We decided to allow her to take the extra turn but only drawing the 5 her hp allowed. She got enough attack the guardian again. She was beating me soundly regardless so the extra xp/vp didn't matter but it seemed a bit OP.
Did we play this correctly?

Stormland mirror does give you an extra turn, even on the final turn. He played it correctly, she just whooped ya.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.