Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this was asked before, probably by me) but I'm expanding the question too.

Will the app be updated to the new rules of Brass: Lancashire? I know the changes are minor but still of value. Two things come to mind (NOTE I haven't played in a while so I may be mistaken), A) The score for Level I cotton is higher in this version. B) I could not Over-Build myself.

Also, will Brass: Birmingham be added? Do say yes.

Finally, I hope we see the new graphics as well.

Thank you,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Shmoe
United States
LEXINGTON
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would also like to see the two player version added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
which brass app?

and what do you mean by new rules to Brass:Lancashire? Do you mean compared to original "Brass"? If so what do you mean you can't over build yourself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
which brass app?

and what do you mean by new rules to Brass:Lancashire? Do you mean compared to original "Brass"? If so what do you mean you can't over build yourself?

Google Play: Brass

I'm hoping that this app is updated to the rules of the newest release of Brass: Lancashire from Kickstater.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
which brass app?

I'm hoping that this app is updated to the rules of the newest release of Brass: Lancashire from Kickstater.

Can't you overbuild yourself anymore? That's not something I do everygame, but when I do, it's important!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laucion wrote:
Can't you overbuild yourself anymore? That's not something I do everygame, but when I do, it's important!

that's why I was asking Ken.. at least in original "Brass" overbuilding yourself w/higher level is in the rules... it's only restricted to coal/iron under the right conditions when it's another user
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:

yikes $7! out of curiosity is the free orderofthehammer turn based implementation being updated?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
which brass app?

I think he means you cannot over build yourself in the Brass app.

Ken,

We've talked with Phalanx about this and there is interest on both sides about updating the app with the Roxley graphics, and also in doing a Birmingham edition.

Gavan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoosterJuice wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
which brass app?

Ken,

We've talked with Phalanx about this and there is interest on both sides about updating the app with the Roxley graphics, and also in doing a Birmingham edition.

Gavan

Hi Gavan,

Yes I'm talking about the app. I haven't played, with the app, in a while; but I do recall not being able to Over-Build my own industry using the Brass app (I could be wrong but I'll test it this weekend). Sometimes I just try to do things to see how they would work. It is easier with the app, since there is nearly zero setup and I can easily restart after a test move or play.

I know that Brass: Lancashire the board game you can Over-Build your own industries.

Gavan, count me in a supporter of the Brass: Lancashire and Brass: Birmingham app if Phalanx and Roxley works everything out. The app for lunch and the game for weekends. Whoo Hoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Parchman
United States
Henderson
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
RoosterJuice wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
which brass app?

Ken,

Gavan

Hi Gavan,

Yes I'm talking about the app. I haven't played, with the app, in a while; but I do recall not being able to Over-Build my own industry using the Brass app (I could be wrong but I'll test it this weekend). Sometimes I just try to do things to see how they would work. It is easier with the app, since there is nearly zero setup and I can easily restart after a test move or play.

I know that Brass: Lancashire the board game you can Over-Build your own industries.

Gavan, count me in a supporter of the Brass: Lancashire and Brass: Birmingham app if Phalanx and Roxley works everything out. The app for lunch and the game for weekends. Whoo Hoo

You can overbuild yourself in the app. I play on ios and 2 buddies play on android phones. Has been done several times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spidey412 wrote:
You can overbuild yourself in the app. I play on ios and 2 buddies play on android phones. Has been done several times.

I was wondering if it was my memory or not. I'm going to try to play this weekend. Still I am hoping we get an updated version for Lancashire and a new one for Birmingham.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.