Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Card Request rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryon Dolowitz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Has anyone seen or read the DeadPooh comics. I would love to see a set of those as either just a hero or maybe an expansion. The work everyone here has done to make custom cards is incredible. You all rock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should give it a shot. You never know, you might come up with something great!

From what I've seen, when people make customs, they're usually a passion project. You aren't likely to have much luck asking for others to make cards for you. On the other hand, if you come up with something yourself, and are willing to take a little constructive criticism, there will probably be at least a couple of forum-goers who will offer feedback.

Personally, I have no idea what Deadpooh is, apart from what I found via Google search. You're the one who knows the character. Take a stab at it! (I assume Deadpooh still uses swords and stuff; if not, ignore the pun.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you're fan of deadpool I recommend these cards
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1651998/missing-mercs-money...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rambo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you know if the CBR for these comics exists online anywhere? I only found issue 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.