Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my Zman English copy, I have two new buildings called “Old Smithy Inn” that have different effects. One of them is described in the back of the rule book with a different name, Ale House Inn.

I assume everyone has this typo? Doesn’t affect gameplay, just a minor annoyance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Baum
msg tools
Yup, noticed it last night as well. Overall, a pretty good (though not amazing) expansion that creates even more options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy today and I have the same thing, 2 Old Smithy Inns with different abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a bit disappointing, but of course the tile is still usable.

The other annoyance I noticed was that some of the blue player wooden pieces seem to be sized slightly larger than those in the base game (at least the edition of the base game that I have).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read in the forums another error as well on 2 tiles. It's right on the tile but wrong in the rules. Not sure who proofed the Zman edition but there seems to be quite a few errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foldedcard
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Another typo is that on p2 rulebook says 1 x stable/double stall but shows (correctly) a stall/depot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.