Subject: Cancellation question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitris Bozikas
Greece
Tripoli / Nea Makri
flag msg tools
Hello,

We have a question from our first games. Does the beast that is already in play cancel another card that enters afterwards or the opposite (i.e. a beast that enters play cancels a card already in play).

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Jesurun
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dimitris,

I'm assuming you're looking at the way Galvanize and Rally The Crowd interact. Each card by itself creates a game condition ( +2 all of your attack cards or the round is won by the lowest strength player). If both cards are in play in either player's play area as abilities, neither card has any effect.

You've asked about the order of play and which card is canceling which, but I would not think about it that way. Think about them as changing the rules of the game if only one is in play. If both are in play, revert to the normal rules. The order in which they are played or which cancels which does not matter.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Bozikas
Greece
Tripoli / Nea Makri
flag msg tools
It's crystal clear now!

Thanks a million, Tim!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.