Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
Australia
Mossman
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
1. It says to swap the Allied and Non Allied air points. Does that also mean that air superiority is changed from Non Allied advantage to Allied?

2. In 6.2, fifth paragraph, it cover rebasing on the strategic map. It says to use the "rule above." Do I use the rule above in the same paragraph stating that they can perform strike and combat support in the same or adjacent Land Area? Or the rule in the fourth paragraph stating that Airmobile Movement can trace it's movement through one intervening Land Area or At Sea Box?

Essentially can I rebase only to an adjacent Land Area or move through one intervening area?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
ajenko80 wrote:
1. It says to swap the Allied and Non Allied air points. Does that also mean that air superiority is changed from Non Allied advantage to Allied?
The air superiority information is part of the column, so yes, switch everything.

ajenko80 wrote:
2. In 6.2, fifth paragraph, it cover rebasing on the strategic map. It says to use the "rule above." Do I use the rule above in the same paragraph stating that they can perform strike and combat support in the same or adjacent Land Area? Or the rule in the fourth paragraph stating that Airmobile Movement can trace it's movement through one intervening Land Area or At Sea Box?

Essentially can I rebase only to an adjacent Land Area or move through one intervening area?
Are you rebasing an airmobile unit or an attack helicopter? If you are rebasing attack helicopters, you should use the rules about helicopters and not the rules about airmobile movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Australia
Mossman
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Ralph. Just needed that justification. Appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.