4 Posts

Dominion: Seaside» Forums » Rules

Subject: seaside-island question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bruce
msg tools
In two-player play, when I used an island card, I brought an island tile,
I placed the Island Card and the Estate card on one of the island tiles, and one of the five cards from the clean-up came out again
If I use island cards again, will I bring a new island tile and have two island tiles?
So, in a two-player game, the island tile is only used for eight,
What if there are no more island tiles available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bolland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Press PLAY
badge
Loooooooooooooooon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player has 1 island tile.

Each time you play an island card, you may place 1 card from your hand with that island card on your island tile. The island cards and the other cards placed on the island tile never return to your deck. They are scored at the end as if they are in your deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruce
msg tools
thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A tiny point: The cards on the Island DO return to your deck at the end of the game. It just makes scoring consistent. Here's the rule from the latest printing.

Quote:
Island: When you set aside your first Island, take an Island player mat to put it
on. Island and the set aside card are face up on the mat; anyone can look at them.
They stay there until the end of the game, when you return them to your deck
and count your score. When playing Island, you have to set aside a card if you
can. If you Throne Room an Island, you set aside two cards with it. Use 8 copies of
Island for games with 2 players, 12 for games with 3 or more players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.