Hide
5 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Objective xp gain question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Z S
msg tools
Do you always get xp when claiming an objective, even if it's the incorrect one?

Ex: In Green Horde Quest 0 - Tutorial you have two red objective symbols but only one has the green objective underneath. If I searched a zone and came up with a completely red objective, would I still then get the 5xp objective bonus? Or is it only received when it's the green objective?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot speak for Green Horde but in Black Plague you gain XP everytime you pick up an objective, even if it is the wrong one. But this is also normally detailed in the set up instructions of the Scenarios...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"each objective gives 5 experience to the survivor who takes it." This includes red objectives. Unless the rules for a quest specifically say so, all objectives will give 5xp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zsebree wrote:
... would I still then get the 5xp objective bonus? Or is it only received when it's the green objective?...!

And actually it is more of a malus than a Bonus...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z S
msg tools
Ah-ha! Thanks for the clarification! Red X xp's FTW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.