Subject: Questions: Khan Fleet Tile in Base Game & Disruptors/Photon Pulse rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
1) This is probably obvious to many, but I was confused by Khan's fleet tile. I played a conquest blitz scenario, replacing a Borg tile with Khan's fleet tile.

In that case, does his fleet solely consist of the ships that accompany him in accordance with his level, which become visible when you're adjacent to the Pequod? With the ships surrounding him on different spaces of the tile acting as a reminder? OR should you also populate all the ships surrounding the Pequod on the tile (the Dominion cruisers and Borg Sphere) and Khan's fleet is in addition to those, once you clear the path?

2) If an enemy has both disuptors (which reduce Shields by half) and Photon Pulse weapons (which halve all non-photon pulse shields), should my shields be halved twice (meaning I need 12 shields to fully block a 3 attack) or do they basically overlap with each other?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Khan's Fleet is in addition to the Dominion ships and Borg Sphere depicted on the tile.

2) You would need 12 normal shields to fully block the 3 attack in that circumstance.

Thanks,

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Very helpful. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.