Popular Tags: [View All]
Jessica
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is missing 6 cards. Not 100% sure which cards are missing, but it appears to be 5 item cards and 1 green noise card. I've emailed Osprey, but no response. I'm curious how much the missing cards will affect gameplay. Any thoughts? Are any of the missing cards available in the print and play?

This is what I have:
5 Escape Pod cards
16 Role cards
27 Red Noise cards
26 Green Noise cards (missing 1?)
6 Silence in All Sectors cards
1 Sensor card
3 Adrenaline cards
3 Sedatives cards
2 Attack cards
2 Spotlight cards
1 Clone card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Jessica,

I'm very sorry that you haven't heard anything from us - which email address have you been using? Our current address for replacement parts is info@ospreygames.co.uk

If that's the address you have been using, then please GeekMail me and I'll sort out replacements for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tr qx
msg tools
FYI you are missing 2 cats, 1 mutation, 1 defense, 1 teleportation and 1 green sector.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Filip_FH wrote:
Hi Jessica,

I'm very sorry that you haven't heard anything from us - which email address have you been using? Our current address for replacement parts is info@ospreygames.co.uk

If that's the address you have been using, then please GeekMail me and I'll sort out replacements for you
I was using info@ospreygames.com so I will resend my email to the proper one. Thanks!

trqx wrote:
FYI you are missing 2 cats, 1 mutation, 1 defense, 1 teleportation and 1 green sector.
Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls