Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Trnka
United States
Unspecified
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rule 4.3.1 (Leader Activation) states that an activated leader can leave a force and become a singular force for it's faction, and that it follows all the rules of force activation except combat and interception.
Rule 4.2.6 (Force Activation - Attrition) states that an activated force must roll for attrition and a force loses up to half it strength points if it rolls badly.
My question is, how is this done with leaders on their own?
My wife and I played that if a leader suffers attrition, roll a die. On a 1 the leader is a casualty, and is removed permanently. On a 2 through 6, the leader can be placed back on the map using the standard deployment rules for it's faction.
Can you give an official ruling on this?
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
designer
mb
As the leader is stacked by himself he will take no strength point losses, but he is susceptible to worm attacks (4.2.5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Trnka
United States
Unspecified
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you, sir! In hindsight that makes perfect sense. You may want to say it explicitly in the rules, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.