United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Devil's Run was a kickstarter game that looks like a great source of ~20mm (matchbox/hot wheels sized) minis for Gaslands! I don't know anything about it, except that the figures look awesome. Anyone played? What's it like?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/177823/devils-run-route-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out about this as well. Lots of really great minis are cropping up on the FB group, and many of them are from Devil's Run.

They sell the game and accessories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the game and have read the rules. Have not played it yet though. Rules seem OK but I definitely like the Gaslands better. It is scenario based and most of the scenarios seemed similar to each other in the fact that one side was trying to get from point A to point B while the other side tried to keep them from doing that. The vehicles are a resin cast and have very nice detail. They are "Hotwheel" scale or close enough. Funny I never thought to use these for Gaslands. I going to have to break them out. Especially since I have been thinking about I motorcycle group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Sölvefjord
Sweden
Skövde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Reaper's Revenge box in wait for Gaslands, mainly for the minis.

It is, as said mainly scenario based and the rules are ok at best. Thing is the rules themselves are under development, with army building and other stuff promised to be released later on the game's website. This fact made me feel that the game was an afterthought to the minis, wich are great but in resin.

Gaslands is king.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hutchinson
United Kingdom
Canterbury
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The motorcycle miniatures are GORGEOUS and they have a nice (but pricy) accessories kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.