GKR: Heavy Hitters» Forums » General

Subject: Diamondback's Heavy Hitter Facing the wrong way. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
So the way my model is faced for Diamondback Industries(Yellow)its marked firing on its base is to the side of the front of the model.

Anyone else?
[ImageID=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/4004565/lord-raisins]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Feyes
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Yeah, that's not right. Mine's facing the right direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
Guess I'll contact the manufacturer in hopes of a replacment as this is causing confusion among my group as to where its firing arc should be.

I got the painters edition and the waterside decals the problem is there are no decals for the base which makes it hard to mark is firing arc on the new one. should I go that route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You made me go double check all of mine, lol. Mine are all correct. Definitely a manufacturing mistake there. You should definitely be able to get a replacement from them for it. I didn't look how they were attached tot he base. It might be possible to change the facing depending on how they did that, but it would likely require breaking the model off and reattaching it. If they are sending you a replacement one though, it might be worth it in the meantime to make it more playable and less of an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
Anyone got a hi-rez picture of the Diamondback logo; same one thats on the existing base?

If I can't get a replacement the current plan is to cut it free form the base, remove the decal and air brush a new one on. Just need a good photo of just the logo for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Aitken
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It matches the DB dice because the logo on them is upside down compared to the other 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob R

Arlington
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might get away with just painting over the 3 facing "arc" markings and painting the edge of the base yellow where the proper forward arc should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yeah but I paid $200 for these. I would rather they not look like tossed together crap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
So they sent me a questionnaire about getting a replacement I filled it out and haven't heard back yet. That was three weeks ago. Anyone else having issue getting replacement parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Nazzari
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Of Raisins wrote:
So they sent me a questionnaire about getting a replacement I filled it out and haven't heard back yet. That was three weeks ago. Anyone else having issue getting replacement parts?

I contacted them last week and they told me to fill out the form as they would be sending out parts soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.