Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Munchkin Collectible Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Timing of Ferrous Oxide Monster rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason McFarland
United States
Shelton
Washington
flag msg tools
So Ferrous Oxide Monster squishes a weapon at the end of the fight, but is that only if it’s not beaten or whether it was beaten or not?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blkdymnd wrote:
So Ferrous Oxide Monster squishes a weapon at the end of the fight, but is that only if it’s not beaten or whether it was beaten or not?


Whether it was beaten or not. Effects trigger. Loot inflicts damage. Then, if the monster survives, it inflicts its damage.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McFarland
United States
Shelton
Washington
flag msg tools
PhilReed wrote:
blkdymnd wrote:
So Ferrous Oxide Monster squishes a weapon at the end of the fight, but is that only if it’s not beaten or whether it was beaten or not?


Whether it was beaten or not. Effects trigger. Loot inflicts damage. Then, if the monster survives, it inflicts its damage.



Thank you, I was hoping we weren’t playing it correctly (which we were), only because my son kept recycling it with his Ranger ability and leaving me weaponless over and over 😀
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blkdymnd wrote:
Thank you, I was hoping we weren’t playing it correctly (which we were), only because my son kept recycling it with his Ranger ability and leaving me weaponless over and over 😀


Ugh. I've been brutalized by that before. Good luck knocking him down!!!

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.