Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So exoskeleton says unlimited movement (one of your heroes can move unlimited spaces once per turn)
Since a turn is considered moving one of your hero figures on the board why does it even say once per turn considering that’s all you can move in a turn is one hero.
Also does this actually mean once per day because it seems very overpowered that you can move all your figures an unlimited number of spaces
I think it (like the flashlight should be one use per day then you tap it and can’t use it again till the next day.
What does everyone think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon James
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
Be righteous. Be kind.
badge
Be righteous. Be kind.
mbmbmbmbmb
One of your hero's can move unlimited spaces every day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok that seems to make more sense to me both thematically and so as to not have the suit OP.
With that being said there are a few more equipments that I would assume have similar properties where you essentially "tap" them when you use them and then "UNTAP" them at the beginning of the next day.

DARWIN
BASEBALL BAT
BATTLE GEAR
KHAL
and maybe FLASHLIGHT

and I guess the big question is - is this once a day vs once per turn change your opinion or is it a fact on some faq someplace.

thanks in advance!!

EDIT:
After digging through the rules for another hour I think I got it figured out. ONE TURN in the game is actually you moving all four of your pieces (its the same as one day). I also found in the rules summary on the back of the book a bullet under clean shelter that says:
EQUIPMENT MAY BE PUT BACK IN HORIZONTAL POSITION.
Now I never found anyplace in the rules that tells you to "tap" you equipment card when you use it but the fact that it is telling you to "untap" it leads me to believe that was the intention ... problem solved.
All equipment can only be used one time be game turn/round/day !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon James
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
Be righteous. Be kind.
badge
Be righteous. Be kind.
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
Ok that seems to make more sense to me both thematically and so as to not have the suit OP.
With that being said there are a few more equipments that I would assume have similar properties where you essentially "tap" them when you use them and then "UNTAP" them at the beginning of the next day.

DARWIN
BASEBALL BAT
BATTLE GEAR
KHAL
and maybe FLASHLIGHT

and I guess the big question is - is this once a day vs once per turn change your opinion or is it a fact on some faq someplace.

thanks in advance!!

EDIT:
After digging through the rules for another hour I think I got it figured out. ONE TURN in the game is actually you moving all four of your pieces (its the same as one day). I also found in the rules summary on the back of the book a bullet under clean shelter that says:
EQUIPMENT MAY BE PUT BACK IN HORIZONTAL POSITION.
Now I never found anyplace in the rules that tells you to "tap" you equipment card when you use it but the fact that it is telling you to "untap" it leads me to believe that was the intention ... problem solved.
All equipment can only be used one time be game turn/round/day !!!

Yeah I believe it's a language translation issue. The use of the word turn really should read round. I think the key is everything including the built rooms are usable only once per turn or round or day or whatever you want to call it, unless stated other wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.