Maximum Apocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: You CAN fit all the KS content sleeved in the main box! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
Its a tight fit, but you can fit it all in the main box.

I've heard many folks comment that you can't fit the contents into the box sleeved, and that the Kaiju expansion wont fit. But I've got proof that it can and will fit into the main box.

I've sleeved my cards with Mayday almost a penny standard sleeves AND I've printed AND laminated dividers for the Kaiju expansion, the two additional characters; the Scientist and the Army Ranger and printed and laminated dividers for Food, Ammunition and Fuel as created by Cindy M. Link to the printable here -> https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/158934/maximum-apocalypse....

SO even with this extra stuff, I've managed to get it all to fit well. The standees are NOT assembled, however I am sure that they could easily fit upside down along the side of the cards with their stand on, OR upside down between stacks of cards as there is several MM of space free at the end of the box, so they could sandwich between the cards. They could also lie horizontally across the tiles. There are options.

So, it is possible. Like I said, its tight, but it works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it works with flimsy sleeves. Not with premium quality though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Premium sleeves have about 20mm to spare & tahts not including the scientist character & Kaiju cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
Slashdoctor wrote:
Yes it works with flimsy sleeves. Not with premium quality though.

This is true, however the flimsy sleeves still do a reasonable job and protect the cards fine in my experience. That's the sacrifice one needs to make to keep it organized in one box. And I'd rather flimsy sleeves than no sleeves at all. Mind you, I take pretty good care of my games and have that many that it probably wont get a huge amount of playtime in the coming year, maybe a few games if I'm lucky. Even my favorites only hit the table maybe 4 times a year, so your millage on cheap penny sleeves may vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gnade
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an impressive pack job! You should help me pack my suitcase for conventions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.